Amazing Travel Steam Iron
Proven tough for lines and safe for silk!
|Why You Should Buy This? 🤔|
|Because it's safe to use on different types of materials and fabrics including silk, denim, cotton, polyester and wool;|
|it's great for removing wrinkles, creases & odor from garments; and|
|it's lightweight and heats up in seconds for a quick & convenient use!|
|CLICK TO SEE MORE DETAILS|
- It's safe to use on different types of materials and fabrics including silk, denim, cotton, polyester and wool
- It's great for removing wrinkles, creases & odor from garments
- It's lightweight and heats up in seconds for a quick & convenient use
- Works on shirts, slacks, skirts and suits
- No more burning or damaging fabrics with heavy, unwieldy irons
- Compact & portable, ideal for travel
- Transparent plastic window to show water level
- Power indicator light turns off when ready for use
- Great for quick touch ups when you are in a hurry
- Easy to fill with tap water
- Saves huge on dry cleaning
- Voltage: AC 220V
- Power: 650W
- Power Cord: 2.3 meters
- Size:11" X 2.5" X 2"
How to Use
- Hang up the clothes
- Fill Portable Steamer Iron with water
- Plug in the travel steamer and switch ON and you're good to go. You don't need to apply any pressure.
- Run steamer over the clothing with a sweeping motion allowing steam to straighten wrinkles away.
- When steaming, touch material lightly with steam plate or brush attachment and move up and down to remove wrinkles.
- It is important that you make contact with the garment and/or fabric
- No need to use pressure
- The travel steamer will not remove stains from garments
- Never steam clothes while wearing them